What is Sculptra® Aesthetic?
Sculptra® Aesthetic is the first facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time, replacing lost collagen and giving you a natural-looking appearance without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra® Aesthetic (an average of three injection sessions over a few months) can last more than 2 years,* so you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be. Discover anti-age for the modern age.
Sculptra® Aesthetic is a type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow-to-deep facial wrinkles and folds** that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades.
Learn how Sculptra® Aesthetic is different in the way it works, and listen to what one patient has to say about it.
*Individual results and treatment sessions may vary. Clinical trial ended at 25 months.
**Safety and effectiveness of Sculptra® Aesthetic have not been evaluated in areas other than nasolabial wrinkles and folds in clinical trials.
Restore Skin Volume & Smooth Facial Wrinkles With JUVÉDERM®
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is a safe, effective gel that restores volume to the skin and smoothes away moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. JUVÉDERM® is the first FDA-approved dermal filler proven safe and effective for persons of color. The JUVÉDERM® gel is made of hyaluronic acid with a smooth consistency, allowing for easy injections and instant, natural-looking results. There is no pre-testing needed for this procedure.
Topical or injectable anesthesia may be used during this procedure to numb the treatment area and minimize any potential discomfort. The results of this procedure are available right away and can usually last for up to a year, the longest results available from any hyaluronic acid product.
JUVÉDERM® Postoperative Instructions
It is important to follow all of your doctor’s postoperative instructions for JUVÉDERM® procedures to achieve the best possible surgery results. Corpus Christi Institute of Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery patients are provided with detailed instructions to ensure the best outcome to the procedure.
LENGTH OF JUVEDERM BENEFITS
- The benefits of filler injections usually last 9-12 months and then resolve.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Temporary stinging, throbbing, burning sensation, redness, swelling, bruising, and excess fullness.
- Redness and bruising usually lasts about 48 hours.
- Results of Juvederm are immediately apparent after application.
- Some diffusion of the toxin occurs this can cause circular areas of paresis, a partial loss of movement, with a radius of 1.5cm and temporary weakness of nearby muscles.
- In rare cases, there can be a drooping of the eyelid or asymmetry of facial expression.
- The risk of any side effect depends on the muscles injected.
TREATED AREA CARE
- Always use a strong sunblock if sun exposure is unavoidable (SPF 30 or greater).
- You may wear makeup with sunblock protection.
- Stay out of the sun until redness and bruising subsides (usually 48 hours).
- Patients should avoid aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Motrin, Advil, high doses of vitamin E supplements, etc. for 7-14 days prior to injection. These substances can cause increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
FOLLOW UP CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Follow up appointment 1-2 weeks after first treatment.
- No strenuous exercise/ activities for 24 hours following application.
- No facials, hot tub use, or saunas for 24 hours.
- Make an appointment for nine months or as instructed by Dr. Bindingnavele for next administration of filler.
WHEN TO CALL
- If you have increased swelling or bruising.
- If swelling and redness persist after a few days.
- If you have severe or increased pain.
- If you have any side effects such as rash, nausea, headache, or vomiting.
- If you have an oral temperature over 100.4 degrees.
What is Restylane® & Where Can It Be Used?
The Restylane® family of products instantly adds volume to help restore youthful contours, so you’ll see results immediately following your treatment.
Restylane®, Restylane-L® and Restylane® Silk are the only FDA-approved products for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years and are uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition.
The Restylane® family of products can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds or laugh lines); the area just below the nose and above the upper lip; the corners of the mouth and marionette lines (the area that extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jawline).
Scare Your Wrinkles Away! Restylane Silk is now $499 until 10.31.2019
Why Choose Dr. Vijay
Dr. Vijay has a reputation in the plastic surgery community for his steady and light hand when injecting fillers and injectables. While other doctors delegate the injectable process to nursing staff, Dr. Vijay performs them himself to ensure the best possible result.